0) Power down the IC and WC
1) Check the cables behind the IC and WC as shown in the non-existant drawing
2) Turn on both the WC and IC.
5) If the WC is waiting at the DOS C:\WC prompt, enter "WC" and press enter. Wait until the WC program has started and you get a WC% prompt at the bottom of the screen.
5.5) If the IC is waiting at the DOS C:\MOSAIC prompt, enter IC and press enter. Wait until the IC program has started and you get a TIFKAM% prompt at the bottom of the screen.
6) There is now a row of status "lights" on each monochrome monitor, between the status window and the command window. You should see the following on the WC:
+DISK +UPSYNCH +DNSYNCH +TELESCOPE +INSTRUMENT +IC +AR +CB +BUS VERBOSE -DEBUG
and on the IC:
+DISK +SYNCH +SEQUENCER IE READY SUBTRACTED +BURST THAWED VERBOSE
If you get something else, check the trouble shooting procedures. The ultimate fix is simply to restart again.
6.23) Type RESTART at the WC keyboard.
7) Type PATH /data1/2meter/data at the IC keyboard.