(ICIMACS = Instrument Control and Image Acquisition System
2) Change to the 3c509 directory (cd 3c509) and run menu.bat.
3) Hit enter at the opening screen.
It is difficult to select options on the monochrome monitor, as the contrast in highlighting is almost nil. There is a line about 2/3 of the way down the screen that gives a summary of the currently selected option.
DO NOT SELECT AUTO-CONFIGURE! If this accidentally happens, reboot the machine immediately, before the configuration program saves the new settings to the ethernet card. Then start again.
4) Hit the down arrow key 3 times. The summary line should read "Program &
Information for configuring..." Press enter.
The Ethernet address for the ethernet card is in the window, if that's what you're looking for.
6)Highlight "Install/Configure Adaptor" in the menu bar and press enter.
7) The settings should be as shown below:
8) Hit esc to bring up exit box. Hit enter and esc twice to back out to the DOS prompt. Reboot.