"TEACHER AWARDS IN PHYSICS and IN ARABIC"
Initiation: VC, PVC, Dean, Chairs, 2008 (L), VC meeting 2014 (R)
Dhaka university has 13 Faculties, 80 Departments, 11 Institutes, a good
number of Centres, about 35 Thousand Students, about 1900
Teachers, and 23 Halls of Residence (including 4 Hostels).
The University of Dhaka started on the first day of July 1921 with 3 faculties, 12 Departments, 60 Teachers, 877 Students, and 3 Dormitories for the students.
There are three annul awards under the
"S.N. Nahar Teaching Award Trust Fund"
two in Physics and one award in Arabic under a STEM proposal:
BOARD OF TRUSTEES:
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES:
University of Dhaka
2. Physics Chair for Physics, Department of Physics, University of Dhaka
3. Arabic Chair for Arabic, Department of Arabic, University of Dhaka
4. Departmental Committee
5. Registrar, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
6. Dr. Sultana N. Nahar
- While Arabic Department accepted, Physics Department of Dhaka University denied any involvement of students in the nomination for the prizes
- It was decided in Physics Department to make effort to implement the prizes with involvement of students in the nomination, but Arabic Department was not willing to accept
- Dhaka University denied any involvement of students in the nomination for the prizes
- Seminar at Biomed Physics, December 2, 2014
- Posting of Biomedical Physics and Technology of the seminar